Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Smell of Freedom

Hands bound by invisible shackles
Some invincible force driving me
Tired and exhausted
I keep dragging myself
Hands want to get free
Legs want to stop
I keep walking a road
Same road indefinite, infinite miles
I have travelled till yet
Road, full of illusions
Of twists and turns, but straight in reality
Days and nights
Months and years passed
I met many travelers
Met and lost
Some are in memories
Some are lost as they are not worthy of keeping in memories (I think)
Some are still with me, keeping me alive, reminding me of my existence
We all keep traveling
With the kindled hope of
Finding what lies ahead
Finding someone who can free us
Free us from shackles
Someone who can outweigh invincible force
Some One who they call GOD!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

gooood one...
Some are lost as they are not worthy of keeping in memories (I think)

in this sentense no need to write i think...becoz u r writing down ur feelings only..

anyways sahi..liked it..

Gaurav said...

hey thanks dude..