Friday, February 6, 2015

Just Forget It....

I was a person of substance
Well that’s what I used to think
I was a person of dreams
Well that’s what I aimed for
I was a person with ideas
Well hat what my idea of myself was
Now, I am left with a void
Searching a substance in my life
Everyday dawns with a positive thought
Proceeds t a negative one by night
Every word I say, I am not sure of
Every act I do, I am not clear about
Every person I met, I estrange in a moment
Every friend I make, I lose in flash
Everything that happens, I have no control over
I've loosen all the strings
The life is running and I am drudging behind
I am soaked in the thoughts
I need to break myself open
I need to choose rather than follow
The life’s rule are not fair or may be
Or maybe just forget it….

No comments: