Tuesday, April 8, 2008

coming back...

Hi there,

here i am will all new vigor and thoughts. I agree that i was not able to keep up my spirit up for writing earlier when i created my first blog.. i think therefore.. So i have to say goodbye to it and have to witness quiet exit of the same...
But here with all new thoughts and all new energy, I have created yet another platform for my thoughts.. and yeah this time it will continue uninterrupted..
so keep looking for reviews, articles and fresh look at important developments in and around us...

3 comments:

k said...

Hi Gaurav
Keep writing, your version 2.0 is amazing...
keep the words flowing and enlighten us!!

Unknown said...

Great start to your new blog... Hope this just keeps getting better and better without any break :-). Keep it up and hope to read lot of interesting things on your blogs in future.

Cheers...

Gaurav said...

hey thanks buddies.. yeah i will keep writing.. hope to improve my english also... and yeah if you have any advise please sare with me
thanks again
gracious