Saturday, November 1, 2008

Skeptical





Hi, its been 2 months for my last post... i was just thinking and i have to accept that i have been pretty irregular not only in this matter but in many other things; take for example my Spanish classes, guitar classes, gym... oh man i think this list will just go on and on.. i better stop here!
So what forced me to write this new post?
I have been here in Bangalore for 6 months now and i am well adjusted to the surroundings now, the food over here, its weather, people and so many other things.
Just few days back i had been to Pune and the day when i left Pune i was feeling so bad and so sunken.. but the fact is when i came over here to resume my MBA i found that i have started enjoying classes and friends over here.
Last week while India was celebrating Diwali and believe me this was my first Diwali when i was not at home. I was terribly missing home and so were my roommates. Then we decided, on last Tuesday, we will celebrate Diwali the bachelors way.. whatever little we knew about pooja we did that... then we had dinner outside, in all it was nice experience...
Oh i forgot , actually i wanted to tell you what forced me to write? it was one incidence that happened yesterday night when i was coming back to my place after meeting friends.
I was travelling by bus and quietly sitting and was about to take ticket from conductor, suddenly person who was standing beside me called me and gave me one pass (in Bangalore where you can take Rs.30 pass and can travel anywhere in Bangalore for a day). I didn't understand initially what he wanted to do and i actually shouted at him. why was he giving me pass. Actually there was nothing to shout at. that person had one extra pass and he just handed over to me. But we are so unsecured that we always try to find intentions (mostly with an adjective wrong) behind any good deed. and considering time (11pm) i was also little worried because there were very few people on board..Whatever we hear from media, we read that indirectly is affecting the way we look at everybody.. we always smell something fishy in everything.. we have become skeptic...

No comments: